Alpine Beer Company brings to you world class beer. Our goal of making high quality, unique beer has been achieved so… Drink Alpine Ale or Go To Bed!
ABC Brew Crew: Pat, Val, Shawn, Danielle, Steve, Natalie, Scotty, Brandon, Jamie, Tatiana, Mike, Shara, Bob, Nicole, Jake, Keith, Kevin and Ryan!
We DO NOT offer tours! If you want to see our brewery up close and personal, just step in and you will get the tour standing at the front counter. Yep, we are small! And we take pride in this fact!
A couple of fun facts about the pub:
1. There is some serious history behind this building. It has been around for more than 60 years. Originally, it was McGuffie's. Agnes McGuffie ran it for more than 40 years, and had one of the last "Fountain Cokes" in San Diego. The bar has been here since the beginning.
2. We CAN NOT take reservations. You can call ahead and see how the seating is looking, but we have a small capacity and limited chairs.
3. We CAN NOT take large groups. We have had to turn away unannounced "Brewery Tours." If your group is 15 or less, please call ahead.
4. We CAN NOT fill growlers in our pub! We sell 22oz bottles to go. Due to limited refrigerated storage space, we must limit sales to 2 22oz. bottles per available beer, per customer.
5. We are small, and we get busy. We'll try to make sure your memories of the Alpine Beer Company and Pub are good ones. Let us know how we do!